Welcome to Enbridge’s Oracle Supplier Portal
We’re creating a new way for our suppliers to engage with Enbridge.
Enbridge is introducing the Oracle Supplier Portal, which is a next generation application for enabling smarter supply chain interactions with suppliers. As an Enbridge supplier, the Oracle Supplier Portal is your gateway to access real-time information and the ability to transact with Enbridge through a secure and self-service Cloud environment.
Benefits to portal-enabled suppliers include:
- Self-service ability to view invoice status and payment history
- Accessibility to the Oracle Supplier Portal anywhere internet is available
- Access to Enbridge-dedicated Oracle Supplier Portal support and training resources
- Optimization of supply chain transactions through the electronic engagement of:
- Responses to and management of supplier qualifications
- Maintenance to your supplier profile
- Management of sourcing activities
- Management purchase orders
- Acknowledgement of purchase orders
- Management of supplier deliverables associated with a transaction
- The ability to create Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs) against a purchase order
Accessing the Oracle Supplier Portal
This page is intended only for those suppliers that have been granted access to the Oracle Supplier Portal.
At this time Enbridge has chosen to launch a pilot program utilizing the Oracle Supplier Portal with a select group of suppliers. Only suppliers who have been selected and invited by Enbridge to use the Oracle Supplier Portal will be provided access and given guidance on how to use the Oracle Supplier Portal.
We thank you for your interest and we look forward to future engagement with all of our suppliers.
- Supplier banking information form
- Purchase Order details
- Supplier portal roles matrix
- OneDrive: Document sharing learning guide
- Supplier Code of Conduct
|Enbridge Supplier Portal Support Center||Accounts Payable Help Desk|
|Contact us for Oracle Supplier Portal inquiries and support:
|Contact us for invoice or payment issue support: