Apply for funding
ENGLISH | FRANÇAIS
Enbridge’s community investments are guided by a core set of criteria. We consider donation and sponsorship opportunities in communities where Enbridge operates that are:
- Primarily within a 20-kilometre (10-mile) radius of our pipeline right-of-way or near our operations
- Of prime importance to the community
- Beneficial to the greatest possible number of people
- Significant to the long-term interests of the community
- Supportive of one of our three core areas that we view as integral for a sustainable community
Examples of qualified organizations
- Community-based emergency services and organizations focused on safety planning and education
- Organizations focused on education, mentorship, and building potential in youth
- Social services agencies and organizations focused on empowering individuals to achieve their full potential
- Environmental organizations with a focus on education and stewardship, habitat remediation and conservation, and energy efficiency
- Indigenous communities and organizations focused on honoring Indigenous people and culture
Ineligible organizations and funding requests
Enbridge does not fund:
- Organizations discriminating on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- Requests that benefit individuals
- Religious, political organizations or special interest groups
- Recreation or sports organizations and events
- Advertising, memberships, ticket sales, or lotteries
- Mass-mailed or non-addressed solicitation
- Endowment programs or funds
- Crowd-sourced funding campaigns such as GoFundMe
- Memorial campaigns
- Project, program or any property recognizing or named for an individual
- Statues or monuments
- Travel-related costs
Funding applications for 2021 have closed. Enbridge’s community investment program will re-open in January 2022.
Meeting Enbridge's core set of community investment criteria does not guarantee funding. In spite of our significant investment in communities, we are unable to support all worthy, well-qualified organizations.
Criteria may vary by location.
Learn more about our policy on financial support for post-secondary academic institutions.