Enbridge at GLOBE 2016
Enbridge exists to fuel people’s quality of life. That means meeting society’s expectations and energy demands responsibly—today and tomorrow.
As a North American leader in energy transportation, involved in a diverse mix of energy sources, Enbridge is uniquely positioned to help transition to a lower-carbon future. The energy business is always changing, and we’re changing with it—and that’s why we’re at the GLOBE 2016 Conference and Innovation Expo from March 2 to 4 in Vancouver.
At Enbridge’s GLOBE Energy Connections booth and multi-party presentation space, we’ll be providing space for interactive presentations and discussions, while at the same time engaging delegates and visitors to the GLOBE expo on four main topics:
- Renewable energy, including our $5-billion investment in green energy;
- Natural gas and energy efficiency;
- Climate and energy; and
- Innovation and partnerships, featuring representatives from Morgan Solar and Temporal Power.
At the same time, our leadership will be actively involved in the GLOBE Leadership Summit on sustainable business from March 1 to 4, which expects to attract nearly 250 innovators, executives, government officials and thought leaders.
The schedule includes a wide variety of topics, including supply chain innovation, disruptive technology, the role of business in climate action, eco-asset management, China’s green transformation, sustainability pioneering, the future of electricity and grid infrastructure, and more.
Representing Enbridge in these forums will be:
- Our President and CEO, Al Monaco, who will participate in a panel discussion on global energy development on Thursday, March 3 alongside economist, researcher, author and Harvard University professor Dr. Michael Porter;
- Our Executive Vice President of People, Planet and Partners, Karen Radford, who will be a panelist during a Women’s Networking Lunch on Wednesday, March 2, focusing on sustainability; and
- Our Chief Sustainability Officer, Linda Coady, who will participate in a Climate Change Risk Management discussion on business resiliency on Friday, March 4.
When you think of Enbridge, you may think of pipelines. However, our society will need all sources of supply to meet the world’s growing demand for energy. At Enbridge, we’re committed to developing all of those energy systems—and doing it responsibly and sustainably.